All media is committed to conducting its operations with concern for the environment and recognises that increasingly the business’s affected by environmental factors. Our company is committed to:
- Optimising the use of all resources.
- Recycling as much waste as possible.
- Reducing the amount of waste sent to landfills.
- Operating a management system across all business functions and to attain the highest possible standards of environmental, health and safety and quality performance.
- Complying with the spirit as well as the letters of Environmental legislation and codes of practise whilst maintaining open communications with all regulatory authorities.
- Assessing the environmental effects of its policies and operation, with the objective of prevailing pollution, reducing environmental impact and where possible providing an environmental benefit.
- Setting environmental objectives and targets.
- Seeking to influence customers and suppliers of materials and services, to adopt policies which are consistent with those of All Media.
- Continually evaluating our supplier’s environmental performances.
- Conserving resources and promoting waste minimisation as well as reduction in use of energy and recycling of materials where appropriate.
- Educating and motivating all staff within All Media to minimise environmental impact of daily work.
What is FSC? The Forest Stewardship Council is an international non-profit organisation founded in 1993, to support the Worlds Forests. It is their job to ensure forests are managed in a responsible manner, to protect wildlife habitats, to respect the rights of local communities and to maintain sustainable forests. What is FSC Chain of Custody? The FSC Chain of Custody is the process by which the source of a timber product is verified, which involves inspection and checking of the land from which the timber was pulpwood originate and tracking it through all steps of the production process to the end user, from paper manufacturer, to distribution, to the printing by an FSC Certified printing company. Only when this process has been independently verified is the product eligible to carry the FSC logo. What does the FSC Certified Logo show? By displaying the FSC logo you are showing others that your printed products have been independently certified as coming from forests that meet the internationally recognised FSC principles and criteria of Forest Stewardship, in short, you are proactive in caring for the environment! In time, hopefully by displaying the FSC logo, others will become more aware and choose FSC printing.